- A fee per ticket charged to the merchant for the Tixigo service.
- The merchant can recover these fees by using the Ticketing fees directly charged to his clients.
- Fees depend on the ticket price following levels to provide final rounded amounts.
- This fee is automatically deducted from the regular deposits by the payment provider (Stripe) and sent to Tixigo.
- This fee is refunded only if the merchant refunds the total amount of an order. If a penalty fee is charged, the Tixigo fees are not refunded and thus the merchant must account for this in its penalty fee.
- Taxes are applicable on Tixigo fees in the province of Quebec.
What are the Tixigo Fees? Print
Modified on: Tue, 14 Jul, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.