- The cost per ticket charged to the merchant for the Tixigo service.
- Merchant can recover those fees with the Service fees charged to clients.
- Fee depends on the ticket price to provide rounded amounts.
- Automatically deducted from the payment by the payment provider (Stripe) and sent to Tixigo.
- Only refunded if merchant refunds the total amount of an order. If a penalty fee is charged, then Tixigo fees are not refunded and thus merchant must account for this in its penalty fee.
- Taxes on Tixigo fees are applicable in Quebec.
What are the Tixigo Fees? Print
Modified on: Mon, 18 Mar, 2019 at 2:33 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.